Extreme angles

This week the challenge doesn’t tell you what to take a picture of, but what technique you should use.

Everyone should take a picture from an extreme angle – whether that is up, down or across is up to you. One tip for extreme angle photography is to get as close as possible to your subject, and zoom all the way out. All the better if you have a fisheye lens!

Be careful searching for this on Google Images – my first attempt was extreme anger and then my second attempt got auto-corrected to extreme angler!

Please send your entries in by noon on Tuesday 30th July. Have fun!

12 thoughts on “Extreme angles

1. Ollie B July 24, 2013 / 1:37 pm

I saw the post last night shortly after it went up, but I was trying to make time to read up about photography at live music events! A friend has asked me to take some publicity photos at the first gig of his new band (I was very flattered) and this challenge is ideal for that same event!

2. ally July 24, 2013 / 7:45 pm

extreme angle electric pylon
    pylon1

PS not many comments again this week Jonathan regarding last weeks challenge.

3. Pascale July 27, 2013 / 7:51 pm

Here’s my entry for this week :
    Sous l'ombrière

4. Jen July 28, 2013 / 10:09 pm

Extreme Angle Graveyard Tree
    PhotoChallenge Extreme Angle

5. Ollie B July 29, 2013 / 1:30 pm

Well, best laid plans… no exciting ‘live performance’ images due to a selection of reasons that ended up with me getting home a few mins before sunrise… I think I took a candidate for this challenge at the weekend so may well submit that. Be warned, it probably has one of my children in it!

6. Jani Osmo July 30, 2013 / 6:42 am

Almost late, but still made the deadline!