Christmas & New Year

This year, we are* going to have a mini-holiday over Christmas. This challenge is to take pictures that document what you do in your Christmas and New Year break, and to choose the best picture in January for submission. You have three weeks of photography time to cover anything you like. It could be artistic pictures, documentary, people or landscape. Just enjoy yourself!

* I am

Remember, entries in by noon on the 7th January, 2014. See you soon, folks – have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year🙂

15 thoughts on “Christmas & New Year

1. jduhb50 December 18, 2013 / 9:12 am

oh by the way that was not my entry it was a xmas card to allj

2. Debi Hundley December 29, 2013 / 7:36 pm

This is a sad one for me. My first grandchild was born on Dec. 15th, and she passed away on the 22nd. I’d like to submit this one in honor of her short life; she was too perfect for this world. I’m sorry for subjecting you all to such a sad subject during the holiday season, but somehow I felt it was appropriate. It’s the only “Christmas photo” that I took this year. http://www.flickr.com/photos/daydreamer22/11485090896

• Jonathan December 29, 2013 / 10:37 pm

Debi, I’m so sorry to hear that. What an emotional Christmas for you. Best wishes from all at the Photo Challenge x

• Debi Hundley December 30, 2013 / 12:40 am

Thank you so much, Jonathan.

3. Carole Stevens January 4, 2014 / 10:10 pm

Debi, my thoughts are with you and your family. I can not begin to imaging the emotions you are going through at the moment.

Here is my entry for the challenge –

Christmas & New Year

New lens for Christmas🙂 This shot was me testing it out hand held low light.

Happy New Year everyone!

4. ally January 6, 2014 / 10:29 am

Happy New Year everyone1

bridge fireworks1

5. tommpouce January 6, 2014 / 9:18 pm

Debi, my thoughts to you and your family too.
    Everyone, happy new year!
    Spot of red

• Debi Hundley January 6, 2014 / 11:06 pm

Thank you, Kristy. Your photo made me smile =D…Too cute!

6. jduhb50 January 7, 2014 / 5:58 am