Focal point – Results

Apologies for the slightly odd challenge this week. The idea made sense in my head at the time, but perhaps it was a bit “odd”. Anyhow, thanks to everyone for entering and for sending in four plant-themed pictures, two red vehicles and a koala bear. Please also give a warm re-welcome to Rob, whom we haven’t seen here for yonks🙂

10 thoughts on “Focal point – Results

1. Kirsty June 17, 2014 / 9:39 pm

Welcome back Rob! I liked this challenge- it’s technical, yet simple and effective! My faves are Dave’s and Rob’s this week🙂 mine’s actually a rather nice photo of a magpie behind the fuzzy focus😀

2. Dave Pyecroft June 17, 2014 / 11:20 pm

I found this one ‘interesting’ to do… I have lots of pictures of butterflies and dragonflies etc where I have a perfect pic of a blade of grass and a fuzzy subject… But to try to do it ‘live’ not so easy.. I was trying to get the two in focus as the trolley bus was driving past when the challenge hit me,,,It took a few tries to get what I wanted. still not perfect but it works
    Love Ally’s and Kirsty’s but for me this week goes to Rob

3. jduhb50 June 18, 2014 / 11:16 am

I find it a bit disturbing looking at these photos the eye wanders around looking for a place to rest but I agree with Dave Rob’s photo of the grass and lens for me this week.

4. Rob Pannell June 19, 2014 / 8:18 am

Gosh, thanks for the show of support! And for the warm welcome back.
    Kirsty gets my vote. Did you take one with the magpie in focus? Would love to see that one too.

5. Dinos June 20, 2014 / 7:26 am

Rob love the delicate detail in focus. Dave’s bus is my 4 year olds fave by far, if you have a picture of the bus in focus would love a copy for him. But it’s Colin’s for me this week just really like the flat green against the textures in the brickwork and the out of focus alien fingered bud.
    Apologies for my uninspiring effort this week, kind of last minute panic snap.(message to self…must try harder!)

6. Rob Pannell June 20, 2014 / 7:58 am

It did have Optimus Prime in it though. +10 points…

7. Dinos June 20, 2014 / 10:54 am

Rob you have a point.(message to self….autobots rule)

8. Dinos June 20, 2014 / 7:41 pm